Patient Service Representative
of Openings Remaining: 1
Interested in this opportunity?
* Apply HereWill take less than three minutes.
* Email a friend or colleague this job opportunity.
Our Patient Service Representatives play a vital role within the Aspen team. PSRs are the first point of contact for our customers at their local office, and also have key responsibilities in the coordination of many day:to:day administrative
office activities. Reporting to the Office Manager, this position provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
* Greet and check in patients in a friendly manner.
* Collect co:payments and verify insurance coverage.
* Schedule and confirm patient appointments.
* Prepare new patient charts neatly and accurately.
* Various office duties as assigned by Office Manager.
* Responding to patient billing or financial inquiries, directing to appropriate departments, as necessary.
* Collect and post payments and record receipts.
* Balance nightly deposits and complete credit card processing.
Minimum Education and Experience:
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Candidates will have a minimum of two years experience in a healthcare office or fast:paced, highly interactive customer service environment : experience in the dental or medical industry with scheduling and verifying insurances preferred.
* Self:motivated with the ability to exceed patient expectations.
* Excellent organizational skills to effectively handle multiple tasks.
* Flexibility to support change, with varying schedules as necessary.
* Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
* Resume must demonstrate stable employment history.